It's weekend. We get tired from cooking once in a while. But this recipe is so simple, you can have your whole family help out. All you need is an electric grill (or you can always use outdoor bbq)
Your choice of meat (thin sliced beef/pork, chicken wings, chicken tenders, basically anything you want) - marinade is optional (see below for marinade tips)
Vegetables (you can choose what veggies to grill - check your fridge to see what's available!)
- Bean sprout (1 bag)
- Green pepper (1)
- Red bell pepper (1)
- Sweet potato or regular potato (thinly sliced)
- Onion (1/2 thinly sliced)
- Pumpkin (thinly sliced)
- Cabbage (half - cut in chunks)
Oil for grill
- Cut all veggies in thin slices (easier/faster to cook)
- Marinade meat if you choose (for at least 30 min - 1 hour)
- Heat the grill & oil using silicon brush or paper towel.
- See if the grill is ready by putting onion (or other veggies).
- Grill. Dip with sauce and eat with rice.
- Marinade - There are different ways to marinade.
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy sauce & Pepper
- Soy sauce, pepper, sugar
- Soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sugar, sesame oil (Chinese style)
- Soy sauce, kochujyan (korean chili paste), sesame oil sugar (Korean style)
- Always check your fridge -- Yakiniku means "Grill/fry meat" so if you have meat, veggies, sauce and electric grill, you're ready to do yakiniku anytime!