I was having one of those lazy days, my husband stepped in and cooked dinner for us! He did a great job with this dish and even our little girl loved it. It's great to have a husband who can cook. :)
Ingredients:Rotini or Penne Pasta - 3 cups (dry)
Broccoli - 1 head
Bacon - 6 slices
Chicken - 1 breast
Garlic - 2 cloves (minced)
Onion - 1 small (sliced)
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Pepper - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Red chili peppers - 2 tsp
Salt & Pepper -to season
Chili pepper - 1 tsp
- Prepare pasta according to the package.
- Cook bacon until crispy (or your preference). Save the bacon fat.
- Blanch broccoli for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Slice the chicken. Marinade chicken and set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In a wok, heat the bacon fat. Fry garlic and onion until fragrant (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add in chicken and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Put back the bacon in the wok, together with blanched broccoli.
- Combine pasta in. Add in salt, pepper and chili pepper.
- This dish has everything you need to keep you healthy. :) Yay for one dish wonders.
|Thank you for making us dinner!|