Crepes can be sweet or savory, it's very versatile! We had this for Saturday brunch. It's simple and fun so your kids can help out, too.
Ingredients:Flour - 1 cup
White sugar - 2 tsp
Salt - dash
Eggs - 3 (large)
Milk - 2 cups
Butter - 2 TBS (melted)
- Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt. Sift.
|Sift flour, sugar and salt|
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and milk until blended. Add flour mixture and mix until smooth. Add in butter at the end.
- Lightly grease the griddle or frying pan. Pour in about 3 TBS of the batter. Make it as thinly as possible by tilting the pan.
- Fry for about 2 minutes until the edges start to come off. Flip and fry a for 30 seconds.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I've listed some above, but feel free to add more in the comment so we can all enjoy crepes!