Monday, November 26, 2012

homemade bbq sauce

It says, "BBQ sauce" in case you were wondering... :)

Have you ever experienced cooking something and then you find out you are missing something? Or you are so lazy to go out and get the necessary ingredients? Yes, I've done that many times. I thought I had BBQ sauce in the fridge, but I didn't! So I looked up the recipe and it turned out great. I find this BBQ is better because you can adjust the taste. :)

Ingredients: 
Brown sugar - 1 and 1/3 cup
White sugar or honey - 2 TBS
Ketchup - 1 and 2/3 cups
Red wine vinegar - 1/2 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Worcestershire sauce - 1 TBS
Dry mustard - 2 TBS
Paprika - 2 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp
Black pepper - 1and 1/2 tsp

Prep/Cook:

  1. Measure all ingredients. Put them all in the blender.
  2. Blend it until smooth.
  3. Keep in airtight container. It tastes better after couple of days. (It still taste great the day of)

No comments:

Post a Comment