Experimented new recipe! It turned out pretty good, as least my hubby and 2 year-old girl liked it. Three steps: 1) make the marinade, 2) marinade, and 3) bake! You can even marinade in ziplock bag (and freeze it!) and bake it the next day.
Soy sauce - 2 TBS
Apple cider vinegar - 2 TBS
Olive oil - 1 and half TBS
Brown sugar - 1 TBS
Sesame oil - 1 TBS
Garlic - 3 cloves (minced)
Ginger - 1 tsp (minced)
Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Onion - 1/2 (minced)
Salt - 1 pinch
Salmon fillet - 3 (frozen ones you can get from Costco, or 1 lb)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients in marinade.
- Defrost salmon. Add marinade and let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn salmon fillet half way through.
- Turn off the oven but keep the salmon inside for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with rice. Make sure to drizzle sauce over.