Sometimes simplest cookies are the best. :) I've been craving and eating peanut butter the past few weeks and these are great!
Ingredients:Butter - 1 cup
White sugar - 3/4 cup
Brown sugar - 3/4 cup (loosely packed)
Chunky peanut butter - 1 cup
Eggs - 2 eggs
Vanilla - 1/2 tsp
Flour - 2 and half cups
Baking soda - 1and half tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Salt - pinch
- Mix all flour mixture in a bowl.
- Bring eggs and butter to room temperature
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Mix for 2-3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Using wooden/silicon spatula, slowly mix in combined flour mixture.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 45min - 1 hour. **see TIPS
- Make 1-inch ball and use fork to make a criss-cross pattern & push down at the same time. **see TIPS
- Bake at 360F for 10 minutes. Take it out and let it sit in the baking sheet for couple of minutes until it cools down.
- Eat with or dip in cold, cold milk! Mmmm..... yummy!
- If you don't have time, let it rest in the freezer for 15 minutes and use the dough from the top of the bowl. While it's baking, return the dough to freezer/fridge.
- If you want smaller cookies, make the balls smaller (1/2 inch). If you want bigger, make it to (1 and half inch ball)
- Flatten the cookie when pressing, but not too thin. Keep it to at least 1 cm inch.