It's a super long title, but it's probably the easiest recipe. I love Classico's sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce. It's on sale once in a while, so I usually stock up on them. When I'm lazy, this is a life-saver!
Ingredients:Bacon - 4 slices (sliced) **see TIPS
Salmon - 1 cup (sliced)
Chicken - 1/2 breast (sliced)
Garlic - 2 cloves (minced)
Onion - 1 small (minced)
Asparagus - 10 stalks (skinned and cut in 2-inch pieces)
Classico Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo - 1 jar
Milk - 1/3 cup
Tomato ketchup - 2 TBS
Salt & Pepper - 1 tsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Linguine - 1 packet (13oz)
- Cut chicken into pieces. Season with salt & pepper and set it aside.
- Peel outer layer of asparagus (it's optional step) and cut them in 2-inches.
- Mince garlic and onion.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a wok or frying pan, heat 1 TBS of olive oil. Fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in asparagus and fry for another 2 minutes. Take it out from the wok.
- In the same pan, add in bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Add in chicken slices. Fry until almost cooked. Add in salmon, but don't over-stir.
- Add in the sauce. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in milk, ketchup, salt & pepper, and sugar. Stir and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta. Garlic bread/stick is a great addition, too!
- Grate cheese on top.
- I did trio-meat because I had little bit of leftover bacon, chicken and salmon. But you can only use one type of meat.