Thursday, September 27, 2012

yummy restaurants in bend, oregon

One great thing about having a triathlete as a husband is that I can pig out with him after the race to celebrate! And being a spectator/supporter isn't an easy job, so I treat myself. So we went to these wonderful eateries after his Leadman Triathlon race in Bend, OR the past weekend (sorry for not posting any recipes!). I have to say, Bend attracts talented chefs. We were not able to try them all. Sad. I guess we have to come back next year. 

Baldy's BBQ  

full-rack ribs

Pilot Butte Burger

Cheeseburger with grilled onion - YUM!

Hola!

Ceviche Traditional - Tuna was very fresh.
Costillitas de Puerco con Aji Amarillo - Grilled Baby back Ribs smothered in a sweet and sour aji-amarillo BBQ sauce - My FAVORITE!
Lenguado al Chorrillo Bay Style - Seafood stew

CHOW

Hummus with awesome flatbread
Chicken Fried Steak with Caramelized Onions & Mushroms, Bleu Cheese, Two Eggs with Gravy

The Locavore - Egg omelet with apple chicken sausage and kale

The Sparrow Bakery 

Ocean Roll

Good job for finishing the race strong - Woo boys!

1 comment: